Tuesday, October 14, 2008

AHHHH

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

MY DAD VOTED FOR BUSH!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

This shows how dumb he thinks I am: He talks about the election to my mom right in front of me, thinking I don't know how to read between the lines. My mom (who is uber-democrat and hates Palin with all her guts and said she will puke if they get elected) started talking to him about it when a news thing about the election came on. At a point in the conversation my mom says, "oh, c'mon, I know who you're voting for." And he says, "nah, there's a chance I might not vote Republican this time."

THIS TIME. THAT MEANS HE'S VOTED REPUBLICAN BEFORE.

Also, he doesn't know that I know he's a registered Republican, because he told me around the time of the primaries, thinking I was "just a kid and it wouldn't mean anything to me." PSH.

I mean, I thought my dad was annoying and unfair and all that crap, but seriously?

Ugh, I'm too ashamed to write any more. Bye.

No comments: