Saturday, September 27, 2008

Are you kidding me???

Sarah Palin is this popular??? You've got to be kidding me. In case you're not aware, she wants to make abortions illegal. Someone who wants to tell people what operations they can and can't get? Sounds more like a communist if you ask me.
And then she can't even do an interview. Don't believe me? Take a look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nokTjEdaUGg . "Uhh...ummm....I-I....umm"... Oh yeah, she'll be great when she's speaking to the entire country.
Not to mention she's got NO EXPERIENCE. Think about this: Obama's been running for president longer than she's been in office. And she'd be leaving a newborn son with Down syndrome, her pregnant seventeen year old daughter, and her son that just went into the army to go work a job that takes more than 24 hours a day. How can we expect her to take care of our country when she can't even take care of her own family?

If you're a Palin fan, please post a comment (if you're not, you can post one anyway) telling me what you see in her, cause I'm dying to know what people see in her.

No comments: