Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Jew Year: Part 2

OK, so today I went in with this great attitude: "OK, since I'm in the 'Teen Service' this'll be bearable. And Mara (the awesome youth director) will run the service quick and dirty like she did last year and I'll survive."
NOPE.
Mara decides she's gonna go to the adult service and leave some 25 year old who has the mind of a 50 year old with his newlywed wife who are both obsessed with talking about how they just got married in July to run our service. And, DANG, they had no DAM IDEA WHAT THE HECK THEY WERE DOING. They told us how this was gonna be the "coolest service in the whole state."
Haha...haha...HAHAHAHA.
They were SO CLUELESS. I can't even DESCRIBE it!!!

.....I'M GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!

And then my four o' clock dinner went exactly as expected: great food, crappy socialization.


Pure proof of how completely SUCKISH the Jewish holidays really are.

No comments: